Join the Speed Motor Club and enjoy benefits!

We just need the following documents:

1. Copy of your ID; 2. Simple medical examination telling of the fitness of sports practice. That can be in the prescription of the doctor in question and can be sent by e-mail together with the registration form and a copy of the RG / CNH document. 3. For Car drivers, a copy of the National Driver's License (CNH) and for drivers under 18 years of age, the standard FASP / CBA Term of Responsibility, signed by the person in charge, can be collected at the Speed Motor Club; 4. Pilotage School Diploma, for beginner pilots, who intend to take a licensed B driver's license in Automobile and / or Kart; 5. Payment of the FASP / CBA Fee for the current year.

Download the Disclaimer by clicking here

Note: The term of responsibility must have the signature notarized.

Preencha atentamente a ficha de cadastro
Cópia RG
Cópia Exame Médico
Cópia CNH
Cópia Diploma